Complex government regulations, laws and actions can be difficult for commercial and individual clients to understand and operate under. Hence, B&P’s team focuses on helping clients facing difficult government actions, complicated rules and unclear procedures that companies must comply with when doing business.
Through our past experience, we have acquired in-depth knowledge and expertise in the area of administrative law. We use this expertise to advise on issues regarding dispute resolution, interpretation of content, as well as the application of laws and regulations, as it applies to all our clients, regarding what sector they come from.
Our team can help with the following:
- Counsel to government and departments on statutory and common law liability issues
- Local government laws/regulations: obtain a building or construction permit and special administrative permits from a government agency
- Responding swiftly and efficiently to a governmental regulatory enforcement action against larger companies
- Conduct investigations and oversight on behalf of companies’ officials
- Legal counsel and representation to corporate clients regarding government agencies who have exceeded their statutory or constitutional limits
- We offer advice in the areas of: statutory interpretation, risk management, legislative reform, probity, and risk management
We are committed to accurately interpreting agency regulations, and helping clients from both the private and public sectors obtain rightful protection under the law.